A Reporting System, particularly necessary at institutions/businesses which are advanced in terms of controlling, plays an important role in streamlining operating activities, increasing competitiveness, business optimization.
A modern reporting platform should have the following features:
- Tailored to each recipient type (flat list reports, indicators reports, multidimensional reports);
- Enabling users to build reports without a technological knowledge of the data structure and storage location (the semantic layer);
- Open to multiple database structure standards, process automation tools;
- Efficient at high information volumes;
- Intuitive to business recipients and IT professionals;
- Safe and enabling data control access;
- Integrated with external quality control, processing automation solutions.
Key application areas:
- Sales monitoring;
- Profitability, margin accounting;
- Inventory level management, procurement optimization;
- Financial and statutory reporting;
- Fraud detection;
- Monitoring of production processes, operations;
- Reporting of internal controlling processes (allocation, segmentation, cost monitoring);
- Staff management support (training costs, payroll planning, statistics, staff turnover).
We conduct projects using our partners’ solutions: Pentaho Business Analytics or SAP BusinessObjects.
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /sanmargar/wp-content/themes/riley/single-rozwiazanie.php
on line 39